Passenger and Freight Industrial Elevator
Alimak SE passenger and freight elevators are designed from the drawing board not only to excel as people carriers in multiple applications, but also to be able to handle materials of loads up to 2,000 kilograms. All Alimak elevators are built to last in the harshest environments.
The enhanced efficiency delivered by the Alimak SE line stems in part from the unique modular design of the cars that provides a remarkable 30 different car sizes within the standard range. All industrial elevators are based on a variety of wall panels made of the Alimak self locking, aluminium profiles. These wall panels meet different elevator needs, and create adaptable floor and roof configurations.
Industry Mover and Shaker
Alimak Hek has been an industry leader in supplying elevators based on rack & pinion drive technology for almost 50 years.
Over 30,000 Alimak Hek rack & pinion solutions have been installed for a broad spectrum of industries around the world, giving us a unique and extensive engineering knowledge gained from each individual installation.
Elevators from Alimak Hek daily demonstrate their ability to withstand the toughest challenges, providing safe, reliable access, anytime and anywhere needed, from silos, chimneys, and boiler houses, to warehouses, container cranes, underground shafts, hull columns, and derrick towers.
- No shaft is required – weight savings of up to 43,000 kg compared to other systems
- Modular design, delivering a wide range of car sizes and capacities
- Fully collective elevator control system
- Drive machinery located on the car, means no costly machine room is required
- Two individual elevators can operate on one single mast column for greater operational flexibility
- Durable materials: extruded aluminium car wall panels with car support frame and mast sections of hot dip galvanized steel. All
stainless steel electrical cabinets and landing control boxes. Optional stainless steel cars
- Wide range of optional equipment and functions, delivering you the right equipment for each individual task
- Remote Monitoring System – The online A3 remote control can also be added to monitor elevator operations 24/7 and proactively trace faults should they arise to reduce downtime.